Tick the boxes you think are true for you
1. □ I obey the rules of the game.
2. □ I do what the person in charge says and accept their judgement.
3. □ I give my opponent a smile at the start of a tournament game, tell them my name and shake their hand.
4. □ I always play fair - I don’t cheat. I don’t mislead my opponent if they ask me a question about the game.
5. □ I don’t distract my opponent or other players.
6. □ I don’t argue if I disagree with my opponent – I call a person in charge.
7. □ When I win, I don’t brag about it.
8. □ When I lose, I don’t complain or make excuses. I learn from my mistakes.
9. □ I thank my opponent at the end of a game and perhaps say something like ‘well-played’ or ‘good game’.
10. □ I encourage my team-mates – I don’t criticise them.